🌴The Eazy Breezy House – 4BR w/ Heated Pool4609, Formby Court, Osceola County, Florida, 34746, United States
About this listing
Relax with the entire family at our peaceful 4-BR home. Equipped with everything you need to enjoy a fun-filled family vacation in Kissimmee. Wake up & cook breakfast before an adventure-packed day in our fully stocked kitchen. Cool off in the private backyard pool after a long hot day in sunny FL. Wind down & watch a movie in our cozy living room.
Disney World: 15 mins – Sea World: 20 mins – Universal Studios: 25 mins. An ideal base to explore Orlando, FL – “Theme Park Capital of the World.”
Living Area: Large living area that can accommodate the entire family. Breakfast nook located in the kitchen, and a dining area available to sit down and share meals together.
Outdoor Areas: Backyard pool and deck equipped with table and chairs to keep a close eye on the kiddos while they’re splashing away in the pool.
Kitchen: Coffee and teas available. Full kitchen equipped with everything you might need to make simple meals.
4 Bedrooms/3 Bathrooms: Downstairs there is (1) kids’ bedroom and (1) shared bathroom. There is also (1) master bedroom with private master bathroom/en-suite. Upstairs there are (2) bedrooms with (1) shared bathroom.
Facilities: There are 3 lakes, two man made and one natural spring fed with a roosting colony of egrets on the island. Access to BBQ pits, picnic tables, sand volleyball, and playground. A small club house offering a TV lounge, gym and community pool.
Location: 30-mins from MCO Airport, 4-mins to Hwy 192, 3-mins to Walmart, 4-mins to Medieval Times, 7-mins to AMF Bowling, 8-mins to Starbucks, and close distance to an abundance of shops and nearby restaurants.
Feel safe & right at home as you enter the gated community with 24-hour security guard. Parking allows for up to (2) cars in the driveway, and (2) cars on the street.
- ID: 4710
- Guests: 10
- Bedrooms: 4
- Beds: 8
- Bathrooms: 3
- Type: Entire Place / House
- night: $170.00
- Security deposit: $300
- Allow additional guests: Yes
- Cleaning fee: $200 Per Stay
- Air Conditioning
- Barbecue Area
- Swimming Pool
- TV Cable
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: No
- Pets allowed: No
- Party allowed: No
- Children allowed: Yes
- Additional rules information
- Please note that in sunny Florida, with beautiful weather and greenery, come humidity and BUGS. (Yes, dare I say it...) These elements are a natural & very common occurrence! We have our property professionally sprayed for pests, but please remember to pack sunscreen and bug spray! IF YOU WOULD LIKE POOL HEAT, IT MUST BE REQUESTED IN WRITING PRIOR TO CHECK-IN (as it requires up to 24 hours to heat). TO ADD THIS AMENITY, YOU AGREE TO PAY $35 PER DAY OF USEAGE. There is absolutely NO smoking and NO drugs allowed inside the home or elsewhere (inside or outside) on the property. We can accommodate a maximum of 10 guests at any given time. It's for your own comfort and the sanity of our cleaners :) The individual making the reservation must be at least 21 years of age & must be one of the guests staying at the property. No third party bookings allowed, unless otherwise agreed upon in written form. Only the number of guests indicated on the reservation are allowed to stay overnight on-premise, unless otherwise agreed upon in written form. Number of vehicles on property should never exceed (3) per reservation. Up to (2) cars may park in the driveway, and (1) car may park on the street in front of the home. Please wipe shoes at the door. It is preferred that shoes are removed indoors when possible, so we can keep the place clean for you and the next guests! Please respect the neighborhood and neighbors. Be considerate while socializing outdoors after 10pm and before 8am. Also, keep excessive noise to a minimum during this time. No fireworks of any kind. No firearms on property, unless kept locked in vehicle. Follow additional guidelines posted within the home. Please take out the trash and dispose properly per instructions upon departure. Report damages immediately. We reserve the right to terminate a reservation without refund, and/or pursue monetary fines if guests are found to be in violation of ANY of these rules.